Yes, CARET Legal sends out a standard email invitation when you invite another user to an event. The recipient can either Accept or Decline the invitation. You will also receive an email notifying you of the recipient's response.
Articles in this section
- How do I View Other Users' Events?
- How Can I Edit The Privacy Status of an Event?
- Can I Undo an .ICS Calendar Import?
- Can Users See Events for Matters They Don't Have Access To?
- How do I add a new event to my calendar?
- How do I sync my Google or Office 365 calendar?
- How do I stop my Zola Suite Calendar from syncing w/ my Office 365 or Google Calendar?
- How do I create a New Calendar Event?
- How Do I Sync my Outlook Calendar to Office365?
- How Do I Re-Sync My Office 365 or Google Calendar?
Article is closed for comments.