It is Abacus policy that passwords are reset every 90 days. If you have received a notification that it is time to change your password then please follow the instructions below.
APC Clients who need to change their Office 365 password.
- Cannot be one of your previous 12 passwords
- Minimum Age – 1 Day (24 hours)
- Maximum Age – 90 Days
- Cannot contain your account name, or parts of your full name that exceed two consecutive characters
- Be at least 12 characters in length
- Contain characters from three of the following four categories:
- English uppercase characters (A through Z)
- English lowercase characters (a through z)
- Base 10 digits (0 through 9)
- Non-alphabetic characters (for example, !, $, #, %)
Navigate to: https://www.office.com/
Click "Sign in".
Enter your credentials.
Click the icon in the upper right part of the screen and click My Account.
Click Security & Privacy
Update Your Password & Reset Multi-Factor Authentication
Account Portal APC User Password Reset
Article is closed for comments.