All Esignature functions regarding OfficeTools and the downloading of completed signed documents rely on the Office Tools Otpweb Service located on your server (or wherever your OfficeTools Database resides). Most likely this service just needs to be restarted.
1. Once logged in your server, type services.msc in Windows search from your Taskbar.
2. Restart the following services in this order.
- Restart OfficeTools Service Host.
- Restart OfficeTools Otpweb Service.
3. Back on your workstation within OfficeTools, the Manage Requests window within Documents > Esignature should now be updating properly.
- Please note that this may take some time to update within OfficeTools.
- If this does not resolve your issue please contact OfficeTools Techincal Support.