All Esignature functions regarding OfficeTools by CARET and the downloading of completed signed documents rely on the OfficeTools by CARET Otpweb Service located on your server (or wherever your OfficeTools by CARET Database resides). Most likely this service just needs to be restarted.
1. Once logged in to your server, type services.msc in Windows search from your Taskbar.
2. Restart the following services in this order by right-clicking on the service and selecting restart.
- Restart OfficeTools by CARET Service Host.
- Restart OfficeTools by CARET Exchange Service.
3. Back on your workstation within OfficeTools by CARET, the Manage Requests window within Documents > Esignature should now be updating properly.
- Please note that this may take some time to update within OfficeTools by CARET.
- If this does not resolve your issue please contact OfficeTools by CARET Technical Support.