When an OfficeTools User cannot upload documents to the client portal, it is usually because the user has not been set up on the portal or their portal password has changed.
If the user has not been able to upload documents previously, please refer to the WorkSpace Online Initial Setup guide.
If the user has been set up please follow the steps below.
1. Navigate to Setup>Staff>Information.
2. Select the staff member's name that is having the issue then select portal.
3. Check the show password box.
4. Use the email address and password information and try logging into the OfficeTools portal website.
5. If the login does not work the user will need to click on forgot password. They will receive an email with a link to reset their password.
IMPORTANT: This link MUST be opened in the same web browser that it was originally requested from for security purposes.
6. Once the password has been reset on the website it must be updated in WorkSpace. The staff member will need to log out of and back into WorkSpace for the user to upload documents.