To create a new contact, navigate to the “Contacts” tab first.
1. Click the “+” icon at the toolbar on the top of the window directly underneath the “Contacts” tab.
2. Fill in all known contact information in the “New Contact Information” window that is prompted. Contact type and File As are the required fields to create a new contact.
3. Click “OK”
4. The contact window will now be in “edit” mode.
5. Fill in the rest of the known contact information for the contact that was just created.
Please note: When creating a contact that some fields will change depending on the Entity Type selected. For example, if the Entity Type selected is "Individual" the information displayed for that will be different from the information displayed for a "Corporation" or "S-Corp".
If there are additional contacts relative to the contact you can add them by clicking the “More Contacts” button on the above toolbar.
6. Then click the + icon. You must choose whether this additional contact is either a Main Contact, Alternate, or a Dependent. Then enter in your contact information.
Article is closed for comments.