You can use the Transfer Records utility to transfer Amicus records between firm members – one being a Former Firm Member one being an Active Firm Member.
The utility transfers the following items from the Former Firm Member to the Active Firm Member:
- future Events (To Do's and Appointments)
- Outstanding To Do's
- Communications that are not Dealt With (Phone Calls, Phone Messages, and E-mails)
- Document records — but note that in a User-Managed Documents environment, documents stored in a non-shared location might not be available to the new Firm Member, and it will be necessary to move them to an accessible folder.
- Personal Library Sections and Pages
- Precedent assignments, if the Former Firm Member was the default
- Items deleted
The utility deletes the following items belonging to the Former Firm Member:
- past Personal Events
- unassociated Communications that have been marked as Dealt With
- unassociated Notes
- Running the Transfer Records utility
In the User Management view of the Office module, ensure that the Firm Member to whom records are being transferred is logged out and is unlicensed.
In the User Management view, select either an Active Firm Member or a Former Firm Member, and choose Transfer Records on the Actions menu.
Select the Former Firm Member in the list at the left, and the Active Firm Member in the list at the right, and then click OK.
Click Yes in the prompt that appears.
To see a historical list of transfer sessions, click View Log in the Transfer Records dialog. The Transfer Records Log dialog appears, showing when each transfer took place and the names of the two Firm Members involved.
Please sign in to leave a comment.