In the Files main view:
- Filter the list: Show files that have a particular status (e.g. Active), billing status (e.g. Billable), or file type (e.g. Family Law).
You can further filter the list to files that begin with a particular letter. For example, if you filter the list to Active files and sort them by file name, click k to show only the ones whose names begin with “k”.
- Whose files: In general, the list includes only your files—that is, it does not include other users‘ private files, nor files assigned to a user group that you don’t belong to.
If you are the Amicus administrator, choose “My Files” to list only your files (as described above). Or, choose “Firm Files” to list all files (except the private ones you aren't assigned to).
- Open details of a file: Select a file in the list and click Open. Or simply click the file's icon at the left, or double-click the row.
Quickfind a file
- Enter search text in the Quickfind box at the bottom of the screen to find matching files in the currently filtered list.
File names, full matter names, matter IDs, and Client IDs are searched.
- The results list has an orange header.
To clear the results, click the X button at the right.
Please sign in to leave a comment.