Amicus Cloud makes it easy to draft and send an Email, from anywhere, within Amicus Cloud.
From the Amicus taskbar in any view, click New (If done from a view of a file, the file is assigned by default.)
Or, from the Contact List in the Contacts main view or the General view of a file, select a contact and click Email.
- Recipients can be identified by typing a partial name or email address into the ‘To’ field, as long as they are in your contact list.
- Should you wish to send to multiple recipients, type a semicolon and space between each name.
- To show the Cc and/or Bcc box select the corresponding option from the down arrow at the right.
- Attachments: You can add one or more attachments. To add attachments, click the paperclip icon and browse to the items. To remove an attachment, click the X button to the right of its name.
- Urgent: Mark the email as Urgent (high importance) if you like.
- Message and signature: Enter the message. The email signature set in your preferences is added automatically to the message.
- Time entry: Optionally create a time entry for the email. You can set a preference to have a time entry automatically created whenever you send a new email, or have a prompt appear.
You can also identify recipients from the Select Contacts window. Click the red Amicus people icon for a window from which you can select contacts and firm members, or even create new contacts.
- Filter the list: Filter to your contacts or the firm members (and user groups). Or filter the list to the name of a particular person by typing their name in the search box at the top of the window.
- Assign a person: Select them in the list and then click To, Cc, or Bcc as desired. Or simply type their names or email addresses in those boxes.
- Create a new contact: Click New Contact. They will be added to the To list.
- File: Email on a file will be accessible by all users assigned to that file.
Send or Save
Click Send to send and close the message, or Save and Close to just save it as a Draft.
Please sign in to leave a comment.