If you are running the Abacus to Outlook Sync, but your AbacusLaw events are showing up on the wrong calendar (or aren't visible anywhere, even though AbacusLaw indicates that sync was successful), this may be because your default data file in Outlook is not the one you are looking at.
AbacusLaw is configured to always sync with whatever data file is set as the default in Outlook. If it is not syncing to where you are expecting it, you may need to change your default data file. Read below for instructions on how to do this.
It is not possible to sync with a shared calendar from another user (one that is not stored directly on your workstation, but has been shared with you so that you can see it).
The following instructions apply to Outlook 2013 and Outlook 2016:
- Inside Outlook, navigate to File > Account Settings > Account Settings.
- The Account Settings window appears. On the Data Files tab, verify which file has the checkmark next to it. This is the data file that is your default data file.
- Typically, the data file's name will be the same as the name you see for the calendar on your Calendar tab. In most cases, they are named after the email address that they are associated with.
- If the data file set as your default is incorrect, highlight the relevant data file, and click Set as Default on the toolbar.
- A warning prompt appears. Click OK.
- Close and re-open Outlook.
- Re-run a Full Sync. View this article for further instructions on how to do this:Configuring the Abacus to Outlook Syncing Tool.