This will outline how to correct the alignment of your trust and a/p checks if they are not lining up correctly.
- Go to print your check through the Trust > Trust Demand Check Writer or the A/P > Demand Check Writer .
- Enter the pertinent information on the check.
- Click Print
- This screen has the options for shifting the text of the check horizontal and vertical.
- Positive numbers in the horizontal offset box moves the data to the right and negative numbers moves the data to the left.
- Positive number is the vertical offset box moves the data down and negative numbers moves the data up.
- The values in the offset boxes are measured in inches ex: The number 1 in the horizontal offset box will move the text to the right 1 inch. You can use decimals for half inches, quarter inches etc.
- This screen also has the information for changing the check number and the check/post date.