This report shows linked data sorted by date under each matter or name, so day by day you see a listing of notes, events and documents. You can review recent history as well as future events at a glance. This report is often run for a single matter or name, and is particularly useful for getting up to speed on the current status of a matter.
- Click on File > Reports > and then either Names or Matters depending on which report you are going to run.
- Click the Report button in the upper left corner of the window
- Highlight the synopsis report (Matter Synopsis or Name Synopsis)
- Choose your Output source (Printer, Screen, File, Data Merge File)
- Click the Print button.
- A beginning and a End date window will open. Set your dates and then click Done
- You can now print your report.
Article is closed for comments.