Windows 7 does not like to pin network icons to the task bar. Here is a way of doing it on your own.
- Right click a blank area of your desktop, select New, and click Text Document
- Change the name of the document to “Abacus.exe”. If you are unable to view the extension (.exe) you can make it visible by going to your control pane > folder options , select the view tab, and click the radio button that says “Show Hidden Files and Folders”
- Place the Abacus.exe program on your task bar
- Right Click the icon, move your mouse up to window where the program is named, Right click again, and choose “Properties”
- Change the Target and Start In fields to match what your shortcut says on the desktop. You can find the appropriate Target and Start In directories by Right clicking the Abacus Law icon on your desktop, selecting “Properties” and clicking the “Shortcut” tab.