The Date in AbacusLaw comes directly from The Windows Calendar. If the date is incorrect, the date in the Windows Calendar should be changed.
To correct the Date in AbacusLaw
- Close AbacusLaw, File > Exit.
- Click the Windows Time , generally this is located in the bottom right-hand corner of the Windows Tool-Bar.
- Select Change date and time settings.
- Click the button Change Date and Time
- Select the correct Date , and click OK.
- Launch AbacusLaw and verify today’s date.
Article is closed for comments.