Before you install or use OfficeTools Mobile Companion app, do the following:
- Ensure that all OfficeTools services are running.
- Ensure that OfficeTools Workstation is updated to version 3.1.363 or greater. The server components will also need to be updated. Visit the changelog to download the update and server components.
- Know your OfficeTools account number. It is located on the My Company Information and Settings window (Setup > My Company > Information and Settings).
- Set up your staff email account. Your OfficeTools Mobile Companion app login email address will be the email address tied to your staff account in OfficeTools. To set this up, navigate to Setup > Staff > Information.
- Set up your OfficeTools password. Even if you don’t use a password to login to the OfficeTools desktop application, you will be required to use a password to use the mobile app. To set up a password go to Setup > Staff > Information > Admin. The password must be a minimum of 8 characters long.
Installing OfficeTools Mobile Companion App
Download and install the OfficeTools Mobile Companion app from the App Store (for iOS devices) or Google Play (for Android devices).