With APX you will need to add the client's credit card or ACH information as a Payment Method in OfficeTools to begin using APX
1. To do this create a payment from the Billing > Payment screen. Select the + sign and select Create New Payment.
2. Select the button Setup
3. Choose either Credit Card or E-Check/ACH and fill in the credit card and client information below. The address information will be referenced on the email receipt if you wish to send them one.
4. Click Submit when you are finished. The credit card/ACH information is now saved and can be used each time you create a payment for the customer.
Processing a Payment
Now that you have entered a payment method continue to enter the payment details along with selecting the invoice you want to pay.
1. Select the credit card/ACH account to charge for this transaction by checking the Chargecheck box.
2. Select the Process APX Payment button to process the transaction.
Managing Payment Methods
The manage cards window will allow you to manage payment methods. You can add, delete, or set a default payment method for each client. Setting a default will automatically set it to be charged when you open the payment management widow.