My Outlook Task Toolbar is grayed out
1. Check to ensure you have your most current email in your Amicus Communications section.
2. If no, please reset your email link, then close and re-open both (to re-set email use this KB)
3. Close and re-open both Amicus and Outlook
4. If still not fixed do a search for Outlook.exe,
5. Right click on the search results and chose Open File Location
6. Right click on the Outlook.exe and go to Properties
7. Add the Users\Domain Users group under Security and give the group Full Control
8. Make sure the group All Application Packages has full control
9. Re-open both Outlook and then Amicus
10. If still grayed out right click on Outlook.exe and chose Troubleshoot Compatibility
11. Select This Program requires additional permissions
12. Select the Test option and see if it Toolbar is active
13. If still grayed out please run a Quick Repair on Office
Please sign in to leave a comment.