Tags: billing, timesheets
In Amicus Premium Billing, an additional option is available for “Billable” Billing Categories.
For Billing Categories marked “Billable”, select the default Billing Behavior of new Time Entries created on Files assigned those Billing Categories:
• Bill—Print the item on the Bill and include the charge in the Fees total on the Bill.
• No Charge – Show On Bill—Print the item on the Bill but do not include the charge in the Fees total (print “No Charge” instead).
• No Charge – Don't Show— Do not include print the item on the Bill and do not include the charge in the Fees total.
To customize Billing Categories for the firm,
- Go to the Office module,
- Choose Firm Settings, and c
- Click Time – Billing Categories.
- Select a Category and click Edit.
Please sign in to leave a comment.