To minimize a details window, click the triangle button in its top right corner:
- Minimized windows are listed on a bar at the bottom of the Amicus screen.
- To restore a window back to standard size, click it on the bar.
- When a time entry is minimized, it appears in the Floating Timer instead. The Floating Timer itself may be minimized to the upper left of the Amicus screen.
To maximize a window, click the rectangle button in its top right corner:
- A maximized window (such as file details, workflow editor, or generated document) fills your browser window, allowing more information to be shown.
- To restore the window back down to its standard size, click the double-rectangle button at the top right.
To use multiple details windows:
You can have multiple details windows open at the same time: files, contacts, emails, appointments, tasks, phone calls, time entries, notes, documents, etc.
For example, if you`re in the Phone Calls main view and open a phone call details for editing, you can leave it open while you change the main view to the Calendar to check your schedule and create a new appointment.
Please sign in to leave a comment.