To add a furlough day or any other date to the calendar that you need to schedule repetitively use the Recur function. For example, to add the 3rd Wednesday of each month as a furlough day, recur this event monthly.
- Open the Calendar.
- Right-click a time slot, then click Add a new Event.
- The Adding a new Event window appears. Set What to HOLIDAY. Fill out the other pertinent information.
- Click Save and then click Done.
- Right-click the event on the Calendar, then click Recur.
- The Recur Event window opens. Complete the information based on when the event needs to happen.
- Click Done.