Question – How can I add the 3rd Wednesday of each month as a furlough day?
To add a furlough day or any other date to the calendar that you need to schedule repetitively you would do so with the Recur function. You will need to schedule the first event that you want to repeat. Set the “What” code to HOLIDAY. Then open the calendar to view the scheduled event. Place your mouse over that event and then right click the event. When the window appears click on Recur.
You can recur a single event multiple different ways. Each time you recur a event there is a beginning and an end for that recur. For this question we would want to recur this event monthly and then choose the one that says Wednesday #3. Once you save it by clicking Done that will create a group of events scheduled on the 3rd Wednesday or every month till the end date.
- Open Calendar.
- Right-click, then click Add a new Event.
- Set “What” to Holiday. Fill out other pertinent information.
- Click Save, then Click Done.
- Right-click Event on the Calendar, then Click Recur.
- Fill out the information based on when the event needs to happen.