Cloning a user‘s settings is a handy tool when setting up multiple users. You can set up one user’s calendar and then apply those settings to new users as you create them.
Set up the calendar and organizer/week views as desired and then you can apply those settings to other users.
Follow these steps:
- Log in to AbacusLaw as the new user.
- Go to File > Setup > Calendar Setup .
- Click on the Load button at the bottom of the screen.
- Highlight the initials of the user whose settings you want to apply to the user you logged in as.
- Click the Done button.
- Click Done to save the changes, and then click Yes to overwrite the existing file.
Article is closed for comments.