These steps will help you create a mailing list of names.
You can use this for Holiday or General Mailing and works with Avery labels.
- File > Reports > Names
- In the Names Report Control select Report
- In the Report List: NAMES window search and select the Report titled “Labels: Mailing”
- Next select the Query drop down menu and then select “Query Manager” to open the Queries for NAMES list.
- From the Queries for NAMES list you may select your report’s query or what Names you would like the report to display from a list of preexisting queries or you can select “Add” to create your own custom Query. A guide to creating your own Query can be found HERE.
- Now that the Report and Query are chosen then you may select “Output to” to choose your Report’s destination. Screen will create a preview of the report for you to look over to verify the report is displaying the correct Names. Print will allow you to select your preferred printer and print a physical copy of the report. Once your selection is made press the “Print” button on the bottom left to initialize your selection.