You control who can see the Dashboard and its financial components via the Security Profiles within User Manager.
- Go to File > Setup > User Manager.
- Select a user and click Security profile.
- Click Edit > Case management permissions.
- Make sure the drop-down is set to General settings and scroll to the bottom to the two Dashboard settings.
- Check/Uncheck as you desire.
That should do it!
- You can also click the gear icon in the upper-right of the Dashboard itself, click Settings, and uncheck Load My Dashboard at startup. This will not, of course, prevent users from bringing it up manually. You need to follow the above steps for that.
Article is closed for comments.