This automatically happens for most screens, but not all.
- Go to the screen, clone it (if it is a protected screen), double-click on the Zip Code field and enter in:
- IsZip( .f., “WORKCITY”, “WORKSTATE” )
- for the Valid Condition field. (We will use the fields WORKCITY and WORKSTATE for this example.
- However if you have created fields on your own you will want to replace those fields with the correct field names that you have added.)
- Save the changes. Once you have made the changes to the screen entering the Zip Code will automatically populate your City and State fields.