This malfunction occurs when there is a problem with the indexes within the Abacus program. To clear the pop-ups you will need to delete the index files within Abacus
- Close the Abacus program.
- Note: Ensure that all users are out of AbacusLaw, Abacus Accounting, Message Slips, & Outlook programs that have Abacus Add in
- To easily find the location of the Abacus files right-click on the Abacus icon that you would use to open the program on your workstation desktop, then click Properties
- When the window appears click on the box that will say either Open File Location or Find Target.
- This will open a MS Windows Explorer window and place you in the Programs subfolder. You will want to go one level up by clicking on the V23 folder.
- Open the Data01 folder to open it.
- Within the Data01 folder, double click DBFFIX.BAT to run this file.
- Command Prompt will open, Press any Key to continue.
- Once complete, re-open the Abacus program. The program will begin re-indexing the software and now only current alarms will display.