Follow these steps to manually input trust amount to a contingency bill:
- Make sure the matter is set up to be Contingency in Matter Maintenance (Matters > Matters, Billing tab).
- Print the bill and select Stop for Manual Input from the Trust on Bill section.
- The billing function will ask you for the award amount – enter that when prompted.
- You should see the bill in the Bill Selection window waiting to be printed.
- Double-click on the bill and enter the amount from trust that you want to apply to this bill.
- Click Save and print the bill.