- Go to the Screen Designer window be clicking File > Setup > User Preferences.
- In User Preferences window, click the Appearance tab, and then select the Names or Matters button.
- Highlight the screen that you want to edit and click Edit. This is the Screen Design Window.
- In the screen design window, locate and right-click on the field that you want to make required.
- This will open the Field Properties window.
- In the Validation Condition field type the text – !empty()
- This will tell the program that data is required in the field.
- Save your changes and exit
Article is closed for comments.