Security profiles can be applied to users based on their role. These profiles can be edited for custom application. Security settings are applied in the User Manager by an Administrator.
- Log in to Abacus Law as an Administrator.
- Go to File > Setup > Security
- Review the various profiles and click edit to customize as required.
- Once the appropriate Profiles are set, change specific user's security settings by going to File > Setup > User Manager.
- Select the user you want to modify and click the Security profile button at the bottom of the window.
- Choose and/or edit the Security Access Profile you wish to assign to your selected user. Click OK.
By default the Administrator profile has full rights to all activities.