Security profiles can be applied to users based on their role. These profiles can be edited for custom application. Security settings are applied in the User Manager by an Administrator.
- Log in to Abacus Law as an Administrator.
- Go to File > Setup > Security
- Review the various profiles and click edit to customize as required.
- Once the appropriate Profiles are set, change specific user's security settings by going to File > Setup > User Manager.
- Select the user you want to modify and click the Security profile button at the bottom of the window.
- Choose and/or edit the Security Access Profile you wish to assign to your selected user. Click OK.
By default the Administrator profile has full rights to all activities.
Article is closed for comments.