Abstract: The sixth article in a series of articles about Notifications.
- Go to www.twilio.com.
- Click the SIGN UP button located in the top right corner of the web page.
- Complete your information.
- Twilio requires you to verify you are a human. Enter your phone number and then enter the code they send you.
- The following page appears:
- Click Get Your First Twilio Phone Number. You can keep that number or change it, but write it down as you will need it later.
- Click Upgrade your account. Enter your payment information and add funds. For Twilio SMS rates go to https://www.twilio.com/sms/pricing.
- On the top-right corner, click the drop down arrow next to your account name/email and click Account.
- Your API credentials display. Write down (or copy and paste to a Word or text file) the AccountSID and the AuthToken. (Click the Lock button to reveal your AuthToken.) You will need to enter these, along with your Twilio phone number, into AbacusLaw later when setting up client notifications.
Links to relevant articles
- Enabling Notifications
- Configuring Email Settings for Notifications
- Configuring Text Messaging Settings for Notifications
- Configuring Staff Notifications
- Configuring Client Notifications
- Setting Up a Twilio Account
- Enabling/Disabling Client Notifications
Article is closed for comments.