If sending documents from Lacerte to DMS opens the local version of Lacerte DMS, then you will need to uninstall Lacerte DMS from your local computer. The reason for this issue is that because of how printer mapping works, the DMS printer on your local computer is creating a conflict with the DMS printer on the virtual server.
- Open the Control Panel on your local computer.
- Click Add or Remove Programs (Windows XP) or Programs and Features (Vista and later).
- Select Lacerte DMS in the list of applications and click Remove or Uninstall.
- Follow the prompts to uninstall Lacerte DMS.
- Restart the computer once Lacerte DMS has been uninstalled.
- Try to send a file from any version of Lacerte to Lacerte DMS to verify the issue no longer occurs.