There is a compatibility issue with the combination of TSScan, FileCabinet CS, Windows Server 2008 R2, and Windows 7 64-bit. When scanning documents to FileCabinet CS via TSScan, the FileCabinet CS program crashes.
To fix this problem, you need to follow the steps below to enable Compatibility Mode on FileCabinet CS.
- Log in to your Cloud server.
- Once logged in, locate the FileCabinet CS application.
- Right-click the application icon and select Properties.
- Open the Compatibility tab.
- Mark the Run this program in compatibility mode for: checkbox.
- Select Windows XP (Service Pack 3) from the Compatibility Mode drop-down.
- Click Apply.
- Click OK.
- Try scanning a document into FileCabinet CS to verify the issue is resolved.