Please follow these instructions to install Results QuickAdd for your Outlook client on APC
1 . On APC, open a file Explorer window, and navigate to X:\Results_data\Outlook_quickadd
If this folder is not present, please email ResultsSupport@AbacusNext.com to make it available to you.
2. Run the file named “setup” (not "Results QuickAdd: or one of the other files)
3. A series of prompts will appear on screen for the install, allow each of them.
4. When installation is complete, you may need to restart Outlook for the QuickAdd toolbar item to appear:
6. In the field labelled “Results INI file for Current User” type: X:\Results_data\Results.ini
7. In the field labelled “Results for Windows EXE file” type: C:\Program Files (x86)\Results\Results.exe
8. Input your ResultsCRM user login credentials in the appropriate fields.
Important: For the Outlook Quickadd to work properly on APC, make sure the box for “Multiple Users Will share this Workstation/Server” is checked.
9. Click the Tab “QuickAdd Options”. In the large white field toward the bottom of the window, enter your own email address.
10. Generally, all other settings may be left as-is.
11. Highlight an entry you want to add to results (contact, an email, an calendar event) and click the “QuickAdd” button to get started!