Note: this article contains some instructions that are only relevant to On Premise ResultsCRM/QuickAdd installation.
Please see this article for installation directions: https://kb.results-software.com/articles/1085-Install-Results-QuickAdd-into-Outlook-Client-for-On-premise-Installations
If QuickAdd is not yet configured, the user will need to go into the QuickAdd Configuration screen and change the program path and folder. Below is an example of how this can be easily done.
Here is what's in the Target field:
“C:\Program Files (x86)\Results Software\Results CRM\Results.exe”
- Match Emails for new contacts: Select ‘Yes’ to search for existing contacts with this email address.
- Confirm each Quick-Add: A text box will ask you to confirm each quickadd if “yes” is selected
- Edit New items added to Results: Select Yes to open the edit screen when adding a record.
- Edit items that were Updated: Select Yes to open the edit screen when updating a record.
- Save a copy of each Email as a Document attached to the contact & Activity record: Check yes to save a copy of the email to the activity and contact record. This way, the entire original email will be able to be accessed in the future.
- For Emails, do NOT create an activity record: Causes quick add to not create activities when QuickAdding Emails. Instead, they will only appear on the Contact Record's “emails” tab. (Defaults to “no”)
- Save a text copy of the email body in the notes field of the Activity record?: Saves the email's text to the notes tab of the activity record.