When using a previously working setup that includes a TWAIN-compliant scanner, there may be errors when utilizing TSScan. This solution describes what to do if attaching documents using the Scan Document feature in QuickBooks Attached Documents results in errors. TSScan must be installed and working on the workstation.
Example Error: Scanner [TWAIN:TSSCAN] could not be selected.
APC Clients attempting to scan using the Scan Document feature in QuickBooks desktop.
QuickBooks Desktop. QuickBooks Online is a SaSS application and is not supported by APC support.
TSScan must be installed on a server and local workstation.
- Open QuickBooks.
- Open a sample company file.
- Select Company > Documents > Doc Center.
- Click Scan a Document in the Doc Center window.
- Click Select and select TSScan as the scanner.
- Scan a sample document into the test file.
- Attach a document to the sample file.
- Exit the company file.
- Try scanning a document to verify the issue is resolved.
Article is closed for comments.