Some clients have problems downloading 1099s from Intuit in QuickBooks. The QuickBooks browser gets stuck at “please wait while forms load.” The solution to this is to include the relevant Intuit site as a Trusted Site in Internet Explorer.
APC Clients adding additional users to their hosted QuickBooks files.
QuickBooks Desktop. QuickBooks Online is a SaSS application and is not supported by APC support.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Open the Tools drop-down menu (gear icon) and select Internet Options.
- Open the Security tab.
- Click on Trusted Sites.
- Click the Sites button (Trusted Sites window opens).
- Enter the relevant Intuit site URL (web address) in the "Add This Website to the Zone" field.
- Click Add.
- Click Close to close the Trusted sites window.
- Set the slider (under Security Level for this zone) to the lowest setting.
- Click OK to close the Internet Options window.