1. On the Services & Projects tab, in the Service Orders group, click Add. The Add Service Order screen will appear.
Figure: Service Order Screen.
2.Choose the Type of service order you would like to schedule.
3. If the Service Order is considered a priority, change the priority to Yes.
4. The Taken By field will default to the logged in user. Change this field if necessary.
5. Fill out the appropriate information for the Taken By, Requested, and Activity Status fields.
6. Fill in the appropriate Start and End date and times.
7.Fill in a Description for the Service Order. This is what will appear on your Calendar.)
8. To link a Contact to this Service Order, navigate to the Links tab. Click the binoculars icon. Choose the Contact that is associated with this record by double clicking on the Contact’s name. You will be returned to the Service Order screen.
9.To identify if you would like the activity to appear in your calendar or to schedule a reminder alarm, navigate to the Calendar tab and choose the appropriate options.
10. To identify if the Service Order is Billable, navigate to the Billable tab and choose the appropriate options.