1. On the Time & Expense tab, in the Time group, click Timesheets.
2. Click the Modify Time Period button to change the displayed User or Time Period that is displayed. Click Show Timesheet to display the selected Timesheet screen.
3. If you need to add a new line item to your Timesheet, click the Add Entry Line button at the bottom of the page. The following screen displays:
Figure: Timesheets Screen
4.Add a Project Code, Contact ID and* Activity Type* for the Line Item you wish to add. If desired, select a Product Code and fill out a Description. Click OK to have the Line Item added to your timesheet.
5. Place your cursor in the field corresponding to the day and Contact or Project. Type in the number of hours.
6. Click the Save button. Note: When saved, entries that are Green (New) or Red (Modified) will become Black.
From an Activity
All completed activities will automatically display on the timesheet of the User that is identified in the Assign To field on the Activity screen.