How to Link a SharePoint Document to a Contact Record
2. Navigate to the Docs/Links tab.
Figure: Contacts Screen: Documents/Links Tab
3. Click the Add button.
4. The Documents screen will appear with the Link Contact information. Note: Documents already associated with this Contact will appear in a grid on
the left side of the screen.
Figure: Documents Screen
5. Choose an appropriate Document Type.
6. If applicable, choose to link the document to a Project or Sales Opportunity by clicking the binocular icon.
7. The Doc Date will default to today’s date. Change this field if necessary.
8. Type in a Description of the Document.
9. Copy the URL into the Filed Name or URL box OR click the Browse button to locate and select the file you wish to link to Results.
10. In the Location Type field, select “SharePoint”.
11. Click the icon to save the record.