There are several ways to activate a process:
- Automatically (based on Contact Type)
- Automatically (based on Activity or Service Order completion)
- Manually (Contacts Screen, the Contacts DMC, Sales Opportunity screen or Project screen)
Automatically Based on Contact Type
- Processes can be triggered automatically when the Contact Type is changed on the Contact screen. Please refer to the LookUp Tables Maintenance section for details on the Contact Type Lookup Tables.
Automatically Based on Activity or Service Order Completion
- Processes can be triggered automatically when an Activity or a Service Order is completed. Please refer to the LookUp Tables Maintenance section for details on the Activity Types Lookup Tables.
Processes can be triggered manually from the Contacts DMC, the Contact screen, the Sales Opportunity screen or a Project screen.
To activate a process from the Contacts DMC, a Contact record, Project, or Sales Opportunity record, open the appropriate screen and click the Activate a Process button on the Activities Tab.
Figure: Select a Process Screen
This video will show you how to activate automated processes to streamline your operations.