1. On the Sales & Marketing tab, in the Quotes group, click Add. The figure below displays the Quote screen.
2. To search for an existing Contact, select a Search icon next to the Contact field OR to add a new contact record, click the New icon next to the Contact field.
3. The selected or added Contact will automatically populate the Bill To and Ship To addresses based on what is identified on the Contact screen’s Finance Tab. To change either of these, click the respective buttons. A list of Associate records for the selected Contact will appear. Double-click the desired address.
4. Fill in appropriate information on the top portion of the Quote screen.
5. Click the icon to save the record. The buttons in the Quote Detail part of the screen will now become available.
6. Choose one of the following ways to add line items to the quote:
Via the “Rapid Add” button:
1. Click the Rapid Add button and select the products you would like to appear on the quote.
Once the screen is open, the system will quickly find the desired product when you start typing the first letters of the product name.
2. Change the quantity of items displayed on the quote in the Qty column associated with the product you would like to add.
Click the Add Selected Products button.
After you have returned to the Quote Screen, you can change the Quantity or the Price by highlighting the item in the Quote Details grid and double-clicking the item to open the Product Details screen.
The Use Grid Entry button provides another way to enter data in a Grid View. Once data is entered on a screen, you cannot switch views as the button will be temporally greyed out.
This 6-minute video goes in depth on how to use Rapid add in both the ‘tree' and 'grid’ formats.
Quotes: How to Rapid Add Products from Results Software on Vimeo.
Via the “Add” button:
1. Click the Add button to open the Quote Line Items screen.
2. Select a Product from the drop down and change other fields on the screen as necessary.
3. Click the Save icon to save the record. To add another line item, click the Add icon and repeat this step as necessary. Close the screen when you have added all line items.
Once a Product is selected, click the Invoice History button or the Open Contact button in the upper tool bar to view the sales history of the selected product. For more details, refer to Viewing Product Sales History When Creating a Quote