Add-ins are programs or utilities that help you automate/integrate tasks when you view or create messages in Outlook
APC users who are wish to add or remove add-ins that are needed or are causing application issues.
A Microsoft or organizational account is required for licensing and access to services.
- Open the Microsoft Outlook client.
- Select “File” > “Options“.
- Choose “Add-ins” on the left pane.
- At the bottom of the window, ensure the “Manage” drop-down has “COM Add-ins” selected, then select the “Go…” button.
- Check the Add-ins you wish to turn on. Uncheck the Add-ins you wish to turn off.
If an Add-in you wish to use does not appear in the list, select the “Add…” button, then browse to the Add-in file and select it.
- Select “OK” when you’re done.