For on-premise clients. When installing the PowerPM or TrakTime software they are not seeing the mapped drives. First thing is to make sure that User Account Control has been disabled. If it is and still not seeing the mapped drives then follow this procedure.
1. To configure the EnableLinkedConnections registry value Click Start, type regedit in the Start programs and files box, and then press ENTER.
2. Locate and then right-click the registry subkey HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System.
3. Point to New, and then click DWORD Value.
4. Type EnableLinkedConnections, and then press ENTER.
5. Right-click EnableLinkedConnections, and then click Modify. In the Value data box, type 1, and then click OK.