Reference the following guide for instructions on how to reset a Cloud user's login through the Customer Account Portal.
The user performing the password reset must be a Portal Admin on the account.
Customer must have an active Abacus Private Cloud or Cloudnine Realtime* subscription.
- *Cloudnine Realtime customers must be within the Private Cloud environment.
1. Log-in to portal.abacusnext.com
2. Navigate to the User Management page. You can get there from either the User Management tab at the top of the Dashboard, or the Your Users button at the bottom right-hand side of the page.
3. Locate the cloud user that needs a password reset and press the lock button under the Options column to the right of their name & e-mail.
4. Choose the e-mail address that will receive the password reset link.*
5. Locate the e-mail that was sent and follow the instructions to complete the password reset process.