Reference the following guide for instructions on how to reset a Cloud user's login through the Customer Account Portal.
- Cannot be one of your previous 12 passwords
- Maximum Age – 90 Days
- Cannot contain your account name, or parts of your full name that exceed two consecutive characters
- Be at least 12 characters in length
- Contain characters from three of the following four categories:
- English uppercase characters (A through Z)
- English lowercase characters (a through z)
- Base 10 digits (0 through 9)
- Non-alphabetic characters (for example, !, $, #, %)
The user performing the password reset must be a Portal Admin on the account.
Customer must have an active Abacus Private Cloud, Abacus Core Cloud or Cloudnine Realtime subscription.
1. Log-in to portal.abacusnext.com
2. Navigate to the User Management page. You can get there from either the User Management tab at the top of the Dashboard, or the Your Users button at the bottom right-hand side of the page.
3. Locate the cloud user that needs a password reset and press the lock button under the Options column to the right of their name & e-mail.
4. Choose the e-mail address that will receive the password reset link.*
NOTE: The e-mail recipient will need to know the Account Number and Cloud Username to complete the reset; this information can be found in both the Dashboard & User Management pages.
5. Locate the e-mail that was sent and follow the instructions to complete the password reset process.
NOTE: You will be asked to provide the user's Cloud login name, please be aware that the username is CASE SENSITIVE, and will need to be entered exactly as seen on your User Management page.
Article is closed for comments.