Reference the following guide for instructions on how to download your cloud access from the Customer Account Portal and access your hosted cloud service.
You must have access to the Customer Account Portal and be an active AbacusNext Private Cloud or Cloudnine Realtime customer & have an active Cloud Username.
1. Log-in to portal.abacusnext.com
2. Navigate to the Services page. You can get there from either the Services tab at the top of the Dashboard, or the Your Servers button at the bottom right-hand side of the page.
3. The amount of servers within view will vary based your subscription and hosted cloud solution. Click on the tiny cloud icon to download that respective server's Cloud shortcut file to your local computer. Make sure to name and save it to a location you can remember.
4. Navigate to where the file was saved and double-click on it. Check the Don't ask me again for connections to this computer box and press the Connect button on the following prompt to continue.
NOTE: You may or may not see this prompt, if you do, it is safe to continue.
5. You will then be prompted to enter your Cloud Username and Password. Enter them both and press OK to connect to your server.
That's it! You should now be logged into your Hosted Cloud Solution. If you require further assistance, please contact support.
Article is closed for comments.