Reference the following guide for instructions on how to schedule a one-time or weekly restart for one or more of your Cloud servers via the Customer Account Portal.
The individual performing the restart reset must be a Portal Admin on the account.
Customer must have an active Abacus Private Cloud or Cloudnine Realtime subscription.*
- *Cloudnine customers must be within the Private Cloud environment.
- This feature is not available for Pro customers. If you are unsure of this what environment you are subscribed to, please Contact Support or your Account Manager.
1. Log-in to portal.abacusnext.com
2. Navigate to the Services page. You can get there from either the Services tab at the top of the Dashboard, or the Your Servers button at the bottom right-hand side of the page.
3. The servers in view will vary based your subscription and hosted cloud solution. Click on the small calendar icon to the right of where your server(s) are listed to schedule a restart of that server.
4. Select whether you'd like to schedule a one-time or recurring weekly restart, what time you'd like it to occur and press Submit.
That's it! Your restart has been scheduled. Logged in users will receive a notification of the scheduled restart.*
NOTE: It is recommended that you inform your colleagues, employees, clients or any other cloud users if you schedule a restart from the Customer Account Portal to avoid any confusion.
Article is closed for comments.