[For Administrators Only]
Cancel at any time to stop your subscription.
To cancel a firm’s OfficeTools Cloud subscription:
1. Go to Options and click Licensing from the left navigation pane.
2. Click Cancel Subscription in the main screen to display a Subscription Cancellation
3. Select a Reason for cancellation from the drop-down list and click Confirm Cancellation
- OfficeTools Cloud remains fully active until your next subscription renewal date − then you and all other users will no longer be able to log in. If the firm has OfficeTools Cloud-hosted Exchange accounts, they will remain accessible from outside OfficeTools Cloud (from Outlook or other mail apps configured to work with those accounts) for a while longer, until automatically deleted as described below.
- Export data − While OfficeTools Cloud remains available, prior to the next renewal date, you can export the firm data by running reports and saving to Excel. If using OfficeTools Cloud-hosted exchange accounts, you can contact OfficeTools Cloud Support about obtaining a backup of the email, contacts, appointments, and tasks from those accounts.
- Accounts and data will be deleted − The firm's data in OfficeTools Cloud (and OfficeTools Cloud-hosted Exchange accounts if any) won't be deleted until 28 calendar days after that next renewal date.
- Restart subscription − Before the end of this extra 28-day period following the renewal date, you still have the option of restarting your subscription to OfficeTools Cloud without loss of data − simply attempt to log in to OfficeTools Cloud and click on the "Subscribe Now" prompt that appears.