To change your own password:
- Go to Options and click My Preferences from the left navigation pane.
2. Click My Profile under the Home section to display your User Profile
. Click Security/Password under the person icon on the right side to display the Security/Password
4. Click Modify to change the button to Cancel and Save.
5. Then enter and confirm your New Password.
- A prompt displays besidethe New Password field if your password is Strong.
A password is considered Strong if it consists of at least six characters (and the more characters, the stronger the password) that are a combination of letters, numbers and symbols (@, #, $, %, etc.). Passwords are typically case-sensitive, so a strong password contains letters in both uppercase and lowercase.
6. Click Save to change your password.