[For Administrators Only]
When you first install OfficeTools Cloud, its status is set to “Free Trial” and you are designated the firm’s Administrator. This “Free Trial” period permits you to use all functions, including adding other users. To continue to use OfficeTools Cloud beyond this evaluation period, you must license your firm.
During the ‘Free Trial” period, the number of days remaining is shown next to your name at the top of the screen and in the Current Status under the Subscription section of the Licensing window.
- Go to Options and click Licensing from the left navigation pane to view the Subscription status, Storage and Sample Data.
- Go to Options and click User Management from the left navigation pane to view the list of users you have added and sent their login information.
To subscribe to OfficeTools Cloud
1. Click the Subscribe Now link at any time during the “Free Trial” period in the header, the User Management window or in the Licensing window to display the License OfficeTools Cloud
2. On the page 1 of the wizard check the appropriate radio button to Subscribe Monthly or Subscribe Annually.
- The number of Active OfficeTools Cloud Users, and price per user is listed. This includes users who haven’t logged in yet, and users you haven’t yet sent login information to.
- Number of OfficeTools Cloud-hosted Exchange Accounts, and price per account. (Only if the firm Is using the OfficeTools Cloud-hosted Exchange service rather than its own Exchange.) This could be larger than the number of active users if you have chosen to keep any mailboxes for deactivated users.
- Additional Storage, and rate.
- Enhanced Security enabled or not, and rate.
- Click the License and Subscription Agreement link and read the OfficeTools Cloud Terms of Service.
- Return to the License OfficeTools Cloud wizard, click the checkbox to confirm that you have read the License and Subscription Agreement and agree to its terms to enable the Next
3. Click Next to update Registration
* Enter Name, Firm Name, Email and Phone information
4. Click Next If your firm is being assisted by an OfficeTools Cloud Independent Consultant or has a promotion code, enter the code(s). For more information, click the ? buttons.
5. Click Next and enter Credit Card Details.
- Select the Card Type from the radio buttons and enter the details or select an option from the drop-down lists. Click Next and complete any further details as needed.
NOTE: Credit card information is transmitted immediately in encrypted form directly to a merchant bank, and is not stored anywhere by OfficeTools Cloud
6. Click Next and enter your Billing address for Credit Card − Click Use Firm Address if you want the details from your Firm Setup to default into these fields.
7. Click Next to receive a Confirmation
- Click I Agree to confirm the calculated subscription fee and authorize payments
To view updated OfficeTools Cloud licensing information
- Go to Options and click Licensing from the left navigation pane.
- Current Status −
- Renewal Date – Next date that the credit card will be charged.
- Current Number of Licenses – Number of paid licenses.
- Current Number of Active Mailboxes – Number of active mailboxes
- Go to Options and click User Management from the left navigation pane.
Article is closed for comments.