[For Administrators Only]
As the firm’s OfficeTools Cloud Administrator, you are responsible for the licenses for all users, and are the only one who may add or deactivate other users.
To add a new user:
- Go to Options and click User Management from the left navigation pane.
- Click New in the taskbar to display the User Profile
- Complete the mandatory fields indicated by an asterick. Select the Time Zone and designate the user’s Access Rights from the drop-down lists.
- Click the Help icon to display a tooltip with more information about the field.
- Click Save & Close to display a message prompt informing you that a new staff member has been saved.
NOTE: If your firm has subscribed to OfficeTools Cloud, you will be prompted to authorize payment for the additional charges.
- Click Yes to display the Send Login Information
The Email is autopopulated with information from the User Profile
Edit the email address(es) and/or enter a message that will be appended to the email(s) in the Include in message textbox if you wish.
- Click Send Now. A confirmation message displays at the bottom of the Send Login Information window confirming that an email has been sent to the new user with their initial login link.
- Click Close.
- If your firm has not yet subscriped to OfficeTools Cloud, the user’s status is “Free Trial:.
- If the company has subscribed to OfficeTools Cloud, the user's status changes to "Licensed" or "Unlicensed". Unlicensed means that the user cannot login until the company's subscription includes sufficient licenses.
Article is closed for comments.