[For Administrators Only]
As the firm’s OfficeTools Cloud Administrator, you are responsible for the licenses for all users, and are the only one who may add or deactivate other users.
To add a new user:
- Go to Options and click User Management from the left navigation pane.
- Click New in the taskbar to display the User Profile
- Complete the mandatory fields indicated by an asterick. Select the Time Zone and designate the user’s Access Rights from the drop-down lists.
- Click the Help icon to display a tooltip with more information about the field.
- Click Save & Close to display a message prompt informing you that a new staff member has been saved.
NOTE: If your firm has subscribed to OfficeTools Cloud, you will be prompted to authorize payment for the additional charges.
- Click Yes to display the Send Login Information
The Email is autopopulated with information from the User Profile
Edit the email address(es) and/or enter a message that will be appended to the email(s) in the Include in message textbox if you wish.
- Click Send Now. A confirmation message displays at the bottom of the Send Login Information window confirming that an email has been sent to the new user with their initial login link.
- Click Close.
- If your firm has not yet subscriped to OfficeTools Cloud, the user’s status is “Free Trial:.
- If the company has subscribed to OfficeTools Cloud, the user's status changes to "Licensed" or "Unlicensed". Unlicensed means that the user cannot login until the company's subscription includes sufficient licenses.