How to Contact Support:
- Submit a ticket through the Customer Account Portal. How to Submit a Ticket Using the Customer Account Portal (Service Requests must be submitted via the Customer Account Portal to ensure accurate information is obtained)
- Use our chat feature located near the bottom-right of the page at https://support.abacusnext.com/
- Contact support at (800) 726-3339 option 1, 1, 1 and 3.
We offer a callback feature that will hold your place in line, preventing the need to actively wait on hold. We recommend leaving a cell phone number or direct line, as the system will not recognize extensions.
Note: Logging into the Customer Account Portal provides full-access to our knowledge base.
Hours of Operation:
Abacus Core Cloud Support
Monday - Friday from 5am to 9pm (PST)
Saturday - Sunday 6am to 5pm (PST)
After-hours support available by calling our support line 800-726-3339 and leaving a message.
- Emergencies, such as not being able to log-in or connect to your cloud server, will be responded to as soon as possible. Check system status here.
- Non-emergencies, such as printing problems or service requests, will be responded to during regularly scheduled hours. We also have knowledge articles to assist you to solve problems that may arise located here.
- After-hours support is available for non-emergency issues, however fees may apply and cost will vary on a case-by-case basis.
Information on other AbacusNext products and hours of operation can be found here.